101 N. Garden Ave
Clearwater, Florida 33755
You are the “outside-the-box” creative thinker for the company and actively work with product design, sales and production to spearhead and manage the day to day marketing activities and long-term Marketing ideas and strategies.
You are an artist: having an aesthetic, seamless and clean design as your backbone. Simple and minimalistic concepts must be understood and part of your creative process.
This is a hands-on, strategic and creative position that leads the marketing team to create and maintain our company websites, social media presence, graphic content and assets that reach our intended publics.
Contact Name: Yohana Gardner
Contact Phone: 727-213-0410 ext 207
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage all marketing activities for the company and all activities within the marketing department.
- Develop marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and executives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales and production activities.
- Overall responsible for brand management and corporate identity (catalog, web, print, trade shows, and all designs).
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns, monitor and report effectiveness of all marketing communications.
- Create a wide range and variety of marketing materials for different users or industry professionals.
- Strong Social Media presence and Marketing strategies for our publics.
- Manage the web applications developer on the functionality and interface between our inventory management system and our website to create seamless, integrated systems and visually pleasing experience for our customers.
Required experience & qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of business Marketing: Creating and executing marketing plans, social media, digital marketing campaigns, website applications, graphics and copy.
- Strong project management skills: Executing and managing marketing projects.
- Competent creative writer with an eye for high-quality, fresh, relevant content.
- We are looking for someone with 4+ years hands-on experience in marketing, with proven results in business setting, preferably with a “brand”.
- Must have strong understanding of web layout composition (User Interface-User Experience), SEO rankings, and so on.
- Experienced with Photoshop and Illustrator (Adobe Master suite).
- Proficient in social networking: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other emerging platforms.
- We are a major brand, the ideal candidate must demonstrate understanding of brand development and band continuity.
- Must have a portfolio for review - we are looking for quality material that meets the artistic and minimalistic concepts that we convey through our Marketing efforts.
- Strong experience working with CRMs (Such as Oracle, Salesforce).
- We are fast-paced and expanding, we change with design and build industry changes, therefore we work within Agile and fluid concepts. You must be able to change direction as needed!
-For this position we are seeking a candidate that has strong knowledge and understanding of Hubbard Management Marketing and Public Relations principals and is up to date with Social Media marketing.
Drug Free Workplace:
We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 10 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening and partake on a quarterly random screen.
Hours, compensation and benefits:
Full-time in-house, on-site salaried position, expected to complete and meet expected deliverables and deadlines.
After waiting period employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off that increase with longevity.
Perks: Complimentary coffee, kitchen and vending machines on site; Newly renovated and open workspaces located in downtown Clearwater with restaurants and coffee shops in walking distance.